If so Boogie Tots is the answer.
- Provide your pupils with high quality dance sessions linked to the curriculum and topics you are exploring
- Give the children an outlet for their excess energy and let them freely express themselves
- Improve stamina, co-ordination and listening skills
- Build confidence, self-esteem and enhance gross motor skills
- Encourage independence and individuality
- There are no barriers to join in
- Enhances the 5 elements of children’s development
It works particularly well with reception and nursery children and makes a great alternative to their regular PE lesson. Boogie Tots gives an introduction to dance in an exciting, energetic way, using traditional party dances, action nursery rhymes and current pop songs.
If you would like to discuss how to get Boogie Tots in your school or nursery please email us here